Recently LAID off from your job attend our FREE
This course may be 100% funded by the One Stop Center to those who qualify.
FREE Microsoft Office Professional/Quick Books starts: July 10, 2017
Click here to download brochure: 2017 Ms Office Professional and Quickbooks brochure
All Training Programs are New Jersey State Certified and/or Approved by the:
One Stop Career Center funding
NJ Department of Labor
NJ Department of Education
Atlantic County Intergenerational Services
SJ Technology Education Foundation
Click below to download more Information:
- Ms Office Professional and Quick Books Course Information Sheet
- Click here to download One Stop In-Demand Training Provider Info Sheet
- Click here to download Agency Questionnaire!
- Click here to download our catalog!
- Interested in taking ON-LINE courses starting at just $59. click: T.Byrd CENTER ON–LINE
All on-campus classes require a minimum of six students and maximum of ten!
In Class Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, hours of: 9am to 4:30pm Hybrid class days Thursday and Friday.
ON-LINE Course Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 6:30pm to 9:30pm – live instructor
Free TABE training for clients interested in attending the T.Byrd CENTER
Free CAREER Counseling for clients interested in attending the T.Byrd CENTER
FREE On-Line CONFERENCE right from your Pc or Smart Device!
Attend one of our FREE On-Line-WEBINAR CONFERENCE Every Monday at 11am or 6:30pm
REGISTRATION is required by calling: 609-484-9356
Training is FREE to those who may Qualify via the One Stop Center!
Register NOW! Register NOW! Register NOW! Register NOW! Register NOW! Register NOW! for our FREE Microsoft Office and Quick Books certification On-Line CONFERENCE
The T.Byrd Training Center hosts our On-Line Webinar every Monday 11am and 6:30pm. This conference is for individuals who are laid off or about to be laid off and are interested in getting certified in Microsoft Office and Quick Books for a new career or is working full time and is interested in taking our On-Line courses. Simply register by calling 609-484-9356 or you may register at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How to obtain a Free Training Grant from the One Stop Center
2. Scholarship and Self Pay Options
3. Presentation on our Ms Office Professional and Quick Books Certification and other courses
4. Changing Careers
5. What career options you will have after becoming certified in Microsoft Office
6. Starting Salary you can expect
7. Class Start Dates
8. Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
FREE “Changing Careers with new Technology Skills” eBook. Registration and completion of Free On-Line conference is required. To receive your access code to join the conference call by calling 609-484-9356
OTHER CLASSES AVAILABLE
SEE OUR CLASS LIST at: T.Byrd Course List
- Self Employed EXPO starts: Every Wednesday at 9:00am to 10:30am
- SENIORS TECHNOLOGY TRAINING PROGRAM – 60+ : January 2017 – 9:30am Tuesdays
- 55+ Job Training Technology Program starts: January 2017 – 1:30 to 3:00pm – call for details